Tuesday, January 18, 2011

it's good to be back.

My poor blog has been lonely for a month, so I felt the need to give a much needed update!
The biggest and best news is that I start a new job on Thursday at Dewey Elementary school as a teacher's aide! Now of course this is not within my field but until then, I am so excited to get to work with kids again and have a stable job. Education has become a passion of mine so having the opportunity to work in a classroom and under an amazing principle is definitely an unexpected blessing. I still do not know where this journey is going to take me but I will enjoy the ride!
Kory and I are enjoying being home in Quincy and throwing ourselves into children's ministry. It is so nice to not have to worry about driving or school work. [There is apart of me that misses life at IWU though :)] The past month has been spent job searching, spending time with family and friends, and house-hunting.
We are looking for a home with some character and a pretty price in a great location! Wish us luck :)
First Christmas, with our pup for the week: Indy :)


you've been updated,


Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers