Saturday, May 22, 2010

4 months.

Who knew that only spending four months with someone can build a lasting friendship? Last weekend I was blessed to spend three days with my friend Rachel Van Someren who went to school with me at IWU our first semester. We had a great time catching up on life and I also got in some great girl time after living with the boys. 
Rach & I taking self-timer pics outside of Buca Di Beppo

We ate fabulous gluten-free PF Changs, watched silly shows on Bravo and Wedding network, caroused flea markets, watched two chick-flicks for the price of one ;) had Ivanhoes ice cream for dinner, and shopped. It was a wonderful weekend that made worth staying in Marion for a month to live with boys worth it :) THANKS RACHEL!


Right before she left on her mega bus back to Chicago :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers